Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to annouce that summer has finally arrived here in lovely Germany. We had a beautiful weekend - both days were abundantly sunny and temps soared to a delightful 80/85 degrees. Ahhh...if only summer lasted more than one weekend....
Yes, folks, it's going to rain again tomorrow. And, not only are we going to be drowning in what some may consider a welcome break to the summer's scorching temps (think anywhere but Germany), we get to take a trip back in time - to roughly March. The temps will be a lovely 62 degrees tomorrow and we're not holding out much hope for summer to return anytime soon. December, maybe?
At any rate, we thoroughly enjoyed our lovely weekend and managed to take a trip over to Luxembourg City and then down into Metz, France. We've decided we do like driving better in Germany. There are too many speed limits in France. Where's the fun in that? Both cities were beautiful and most of the attractions could be seen by foot. I have some purdy blisters to prove it. (Ewww).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm glad you got away this weekend! Must have been nice to put away Bridezilla Jen for a couple days...
And glad you've finally got some sun up there!
I'll take 80 degrees any day compared to our near triple digits here in Raleigh!
Jen do you remember the time we went running on one of the hottest days of the year at Seymour Johnson? I miss those days and the body I had once upon a time!
So Eric and I are planning a trip to Germany within the next 2 years and it better be nice when we go! Will you still be living there?
Post a Comment