In case you hadn't noticed, I've been a bad, bad blogger. But, in my defense, I've been, um, a little busy. You see, we moved from 4,000 miles away to our brand-spanking new home here in South Carolina about a month ago. Wow, a whole month, huh? Yep. And here we are. Finally getting settled in and used to the lay of the land. We're also back in full swing with the kiddos and happily being parents again. There was, of course, a bit of an adjustment period but they're thrilled to pieces to have their daddy & Jen back! Instead of a lengthy, wordy blog entry with big, boring words, I'll just throw out some of our most recent adventures - I mean, a picture IS worth a thousand words, right? ;) And no, Sumter hasn't made me any less of a dork.
Here goes (and no, I didn't bother farting around with the red-eye nonsense, sorry):
Our trip to the zoo:






At the Airshow:


And our rainy-day trip to the museum:



And, by popular demand (ahem, not mentioning any names, *Mom(s)*, hehe), I promise I will get some house pictures up soon to share. PROMISE!
No comments:
Post a Comment